Monday, March 31, 2014

Day 90-Beer 90 Hoppy Boy, Twisted Pine Brewing Co. Boulder, Colorado

A hoppy boy I was not, I open tonight's brew and it began to foam up and I lost almost half of my bottle of beer. What was left poured a slightly hazy copper colour with lots of floaties, not good. The head that was left did stay a long time and it had nice sticky lacing along the sides of the glass. The aroma was grapefruit, caramel and hops typical of an IPA. The tast was fairly well balanced with malts, citrus and hop bitterness. Overall a pretty good beer with nice sticky flavour but way to many floaties for my taste. 3.7 out of 5. As for being a hoppy boy, I added my picture that friends took of me on Mar 28 in the 19th hole after my HOLE IN ONE. I was truly a hoppy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment