Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 11- Beer 11 90 Minute Imperial IPA, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Inc.

Well, first, I dropped my daughter Kristal off at the airport for her sojourn back to the cold of Canada, then sat down to a 90 Minute Imperial IPA from Dogfish Brewery, Milton, Delaware. It was truly an unexpected treat. It poured with a nice head and lacing that lasted through the entire drink. It's a beer you'll truly just want to sit back and enjoy. If you are a fan of IPA this one that is up there with the best of them. The tastes of roasted malts, hops and spices were about as good as you can get. The flavours continued to linger well after finishing the beer. Unfortunately I only had purchased one, so upon finishing, I had a Kristall Wiezen, a beer I evaluated a few days ago, and the flavour of the IPA continued throughout. Then back to a Yuengling, what a disappointment after such a great beer and still the wonderful IPA flavours persisted. A great IPA; I'd give it my best rating so far at 4.2 out of 5. I can't wait to find a beer that I rate better.

No comments:

Post a Comment